August 23, 2022
AutomationDirect has added LUTZE SILFLEX® FBP control cables, specifically designed to meet all UL and FDA requirements for cabling used in Food and Beverage facilities. The patent-pending food-safe design of these cables has been evaluated by third-party tester Ecolab for resistance to commonly used cleaning agents and reduction of contamination risk.
LUTZE SILFLEX® cables are available in sizes ranging from 20AWG to 12AWG and in shielded and unshielded versions. The Phthalate-free jacket is resistant to oils and fats that are common to food processing, and reduced cable diameters allow for easy routing and installation in conduit. Cables may be run without conduit in some areas due to the external wiring approval, washdown certification, and food-contact rating.
SILFLEX® FBP control cables are made in the USA, can be ordered cut to length in 1-foot increments with a 20 ft. minimum, and start at $0.89/ft (A6012004-1) with free shipping on orders over $49.00.
- •20AWG to 12AWG, including an equal size ground
- •Unshielded or shielded constructions
- •Used in contact and splash zones for food and beverage applications per FDA guidelines
- •Resistant to oils and fats that are common to food processing
- •Phthalate free jacket
- •Reduced cable diameters allow easy routing and installation in conduits
- •Low capacitance insulation for control cables
- •Compliant with California Proposition 65
- •Cut to length in 1-foot increments (20 ft. min.)
- •Made in the USA
To learn more about the LUTZE SILFLEX® FBP control cables, visit AutomationDirect by clicking here