Encoder Products: Model A58SB Absolute Encoder
July 16, 2021
The Model A58SB Absolute Encoder offers a high performance solution for your absolute feedback needs. It provides maintenance-free feedback thanks to its innovative battery-free and gear-free multi-turn technology. This encoder is especially suited for applications where position information must be retained after loss of system power. Its rugged magnetic technology and high IP rating make the Model A58SB an excellent choice, even in tough industrial environments. Available with two shaft sizes, 6 mm or 10 mm and two mounting options, the Model A58SB is easily designed into a variety of applications.
Easily installed with the Model LCX Draw Wire series or the Model PLMS Measuring Wheel and Bracket Linear Solution.
Model A58SB Features
- – Single turn/multi-turn absolute encoder (16 Bit ST / 43 Bit MT)
- – SSI or CANopen communication
- – Maintenance-free and environmentally friendly all-magnetic design
- – Energy-harvesting magnetic multi-turn technology
- – No gears or batteries
- – 58 mm (2.28”) diameter shaft encoder
- – Meets CE/EMC standards for immunity and emissions