January 22, 2024
These LEHR Series grippers are compatible with URCap plug-in software. By using the dedicated software certified for UniversalRobots, URCap, the teach pendant can conduct various operations of SMC grippers intuitively, allowing for sensor signals to be easily incorporated. Save a copy of the URCap software to a USB flash drive and insert it into the teach pendant to easily install the software.
Features and Benefits of the LEHR Series
- Can be used with the collaborative robots of UNIVERSAL ROBOTS
- Plug and Play
- 2 variations are available.
- Gripping force: 60 to 140 N
- Operate by simply connecting 1 electrical wire
- Annual CO2 emissions reduced by up to 52% through motor control optimization (SMC comparison)
- With internal battery-less absolute encoder
- Easy tool changing (Manual changer)
- Compatible plug-in software: URCap
SMC Powers Up with HSI Solar: Inaugurates State-of-the-Art Solar Field at North American Headquarters
SMC, a global leader in manufacturing automation components, has marked a significant milestone in its corporate sustainability initiatives with the activation of its cutting-edge solar field, developed in collaboration with Indianapolis-based HSI Solar. This eco-friendly implementation is one of the pioneering steps in a multi-phase sustainability project undertaken at SMC’s North American headquarters.