Pilz Care – Technical Support
June 15, 2021
Pilz Care offers high-quality technical support for all Pilz products across your plant and machinery. Components of the Pilz Care packages include, for example:
- – Help and advice available quickly when you have technical questions about applications,
- – On-site support or
- – Fast repair and express spare part delivery.
Competent engineers in our subsidiaries guarantee maximum machine availability worldwide with these individual support services. Increase the productivity of your plant and machinery with a framework agreement that’s tailored to your specific needs. And guarantee the safety of your workforce with our support and solutions.
Your benefits at a glance:
- 1. Use Pilz expertise – High-quality technical support for all Pilz components from their automation experts
- 2. Quickly on site – Maximum machine availability thanks to agreed reaction times for on-site support or a spare part delivery, for example.
- 3. Available 24/7 – Round-the-clock support guarantees minimum downtimes.
- 4. Reduce costs – Cost optimisation and reliable cost planning thanks to framework agreements that are individually tailored to your needs. You only pay for the services that you actually need.
- 5. Optimise stock management – No need to stockpile large quantities of spare parts thanks to Pilz’s express delivery. You save storage costs and only pay for the devices when you actually use them.
- 6. Outsource operations – Technical support from Pilz takes over the operations that you cannot carry out internally or that you wish to transfer to them for economic reasons.
- 7. Ensure safety – Guarantee optimum plant and machinery safety. Experienced automation specialists from Pilz ensure regular and professional maintenance, plus machinery and device updates.
- 8. There for you worldwide – Streamlined, standardised processes, worldwide if needed. Pilz subsidiaries provide standardised services in all countries. Identical ranges of services and therefore the same safety standards guaranteed – no matter where on the planet your machinery is located.