January 20, 2021
Advanced Motion & Controls Ltd. supplies innovative robotic feeding solutions by Asyril, including the Asycube. To make the Asycube even more convenient, Asyril offers the unique EYE+ smart control system. Serving as the intelligence between the Asycube and the robot, EYE+ allows the user to control the hopper, Asycube, camera, and robot from an easy-to-use online interface called the EYE+ Studio. This optimizes the Asycube’s performance with integrated Artificial Intelligence-based vision on a powerful controller.
No in-depth knowledge required
EYE+ consists of a compact controller, high-resolution camera, and calibration plate. This plug-and-play system operates on EYE+ Studio to run flexible pick-and-place applications, with no in-depth knowledge of machine vision required. Asyril’s EYE+ Studio also makes it easy to configure visions, perform hand-eye calibration, change recipes, and program new parts.
It takes only three simple steps to use the EYE+ Studio configuration wizard: vision configuration, creation of a new recipe, and hand-eye calibration. During production, the EYE+ smart control system coordinates the Asycube, hopper, vision, and robot in the application. First, the user switches on the hopper to feed the Asycube. The correct steps are to manage the Asycube’s correct vibrations, detect the rightly oriented parts, and pick parts from platform via the robot.
Among the benefits of this smart control system from Advanced Motion & Controls:
- – Quick installation and low setup costs. No previous machine-vision experience is required to set the system up.
- – Intuitive recipe creation and configuration. The user-friendly interface makes the software easy to follow with step-by-step instructions and explanations. Complete new systems can be set up in minutes.
- – Plug and play. The system is designed to integrate easily with any size of Asycube and any industrial robot, for hassle-free setup. Installation, mounting, and setup are performed quickly with simple, direct connection and predefined vision parameters with help tips and graphics.
- – Compatibility with any PLC and industrial robot brand. Command prompts are sent through TCP/IP.
- – All components included. EYE+ is accessible through an Internet browser; no additional software, hardware, or licensing required for a full system.