Type 4X Stainless Steel Junction Box C4XSC Series from Hammond Manufacturing
October 3, 2022
- •Designed for use as a wiring box, junction box, terminal or pull box in indoor or outdoor applications where subject to hose down/precipitation or corrosion.
- •UL 508A Listed; Type 3, 4X, 12
- •cULus Listed per CSA C22.2 No 94; Type 3, 4X, 12
- •Complies with
- •NEMA Type 3, 4X and 12
- •IEC 60529, IP66
- •14 gauge 304 stainless steel body up to 12″x12″; 12 gauge body when 30″x30″ or larger
- •14 gauge 304 stainless steel cover up to 24″x24″; 10 gauge cover when 16″x16″ or larger
- •Smooth, continuously welded seams without knockouts, cutouts, or holes
- •Captivated stainless steel cover screws thread into sealed wells
- •Seamless poured-in place gasket
- •Enclosure and cover are unpainted, with a grained #4 finish.
To learn more about the nwe mild steel junction boxes from Hammond Manufacturing, click here