February 9, 2022
LAPP has introduced its SKINTOP® MULTI-M round multi-cable bushing system for applications requiring a high packing density. Up to 30 entry points are available, depending on the MULTI-M bushing version, to accept cables, wires, conduits and pneumatics and media conduits. These metric-style units offer a large, 4- millimeter clamping range per entry point compared to just 1 to 2 millimeters typically offered by competitive products.
Installation is easy and secure thanks to the MULTI-M’s elastic gel technology’s innovative membrane seal. Simply push in the cable, and the gel will hold the cable in place while providing optimal strain relief for the entire cable bundle. The gel does not apply stress to the installed cable, and unused entry points remain sealed.
SKINTOP MULTI-M also offers the following features and specifications:
- •Halogen- and silicone-free
- •UV-, ozone- and oil-resistant
- •Operating temperature:
- •With o-ring: -30° C to 100° C
- •Without o-ring: -30° C to 100° C
- •Protection class: IP68
- •UL-approval pending; additional approvals can be checked and fulfilled on demand
- •Eliminates the need for a pricking awl
- •switch cabinet
- •apparatus construction
- •automated machinery
- •innovative industrial equipment.
For more information about LAPP’s SKINTOP MULTI-M bushing system, click here