May 18, 2022
Banner’s new Q2X sensors feature miniaturized enclosures, which allow them to be fit into a wide variety of confined industrial spaces and equipment. Despite their compact size, these sensors deliver reliable, competitive performance, with robust excess gain and sensing precision to detect challenging targets. The next-generation Q2X series complements the available Q12 series of miniature sensors by providing a more expansive range of performance modes. The series includes a new standard adjustable-field background-suppression model with either a visible red photoelectric LED or a Class 1 laser emitter, a cost-effective polarized retro-reflective model, and an easy-to-align opposed-mode sensor pair.
The Q2X is the next generation of miniature photoelectric sensors. With its compact size and rugged design, the Q2X is ideal for installation in very precise machinery and tight industrial spaces.
- •Miniature sensor for installation in the smallest of spaces
- •Precise and reliable position detection of small components
- •Machine design flexibility with proven mounting and connection options
- •Small high-visibility red LED or Class 1 laser emitter
- •Enhanced immunity to energy-efficient lights
- •Crosstalk immunity algorithm allows two sensors to be used in close proximity
To learn more about Banner’s new Q2X sensors, visit the Product Page by clicking here