A World of Possibilities Awaits You at the Very 1st Edition of The Robotics & Automation Show!
May 10, 2023
On May 17 and 18, 2023, the very first edition of the Robotics & Automation Show will take place at the Center Caztel, in Sainte-Marie, in order to allow Quebec manufacturers to have privileged access to cutting-edge processes and to stakeholders for guide them in their robotics and automation project. Développement économique Nouvelle-Beauce (DENB) is proud to be the initiator of this event which will transport you to a world of possibilities over two busy days.
Exhibitors who will amaze you!
This first edition will bring together more than 35 companies specializing in the field, located at the local, regional and international level. The organizers of the event are very proud to be able to count on the presence of a company from France which will cross the ocean to participate in this show. They should also note the presence of local companies that will unveil their latest innovations during these two days, namely Groupe Baillargeon, Inovia, Matiss, Revtech Systèmes, to name a few!
In addition to the companies present, nearly a dozen support and funding organizations will take part in this show.
A program for all tastes!
Visitors to the Robotics & Automation Show will be able to take part in these two days of inspiration free of charge. In addition to numerous demonstrations as well as various workshops to help entrepreneurs make the right choice and understand the impacts for their business, several conferences will be offered. In all, ten conferences, lasting 45 minutes, will animate these two days with various themes.
Note that two conference dinners with paid admission will be presented as part of the Show. The Beauce-Chaudière Business Assistance Center inc. as well as the Interordre committee (The Center de services scolaire de la Beauce-Etchemin , the Cégep Beauce-Appalaches and the Center universitaire des Appalaches ) will act as presenters during these dinners. The participation of Mr. Hugues Foltz, from Vooban, has been confirmed for Thursday, May 18 with the subject “Artificial intelligence, the solution to the labor shortage”.
The event, the Robotics & Automation Show, is presented as part of Mechatronics Month.
Let yourself be transported into a world of possibilities over two busy days! This activity will allow Quebec manufacturers to have privileged access to state-of-the-art processes and to stakeholders to guide them in their robotics and automation project.
Businesses of Chaudière-Appalaches, this event will be a great opportunity to allow directors and supervisors responsible for the production component to come and be inspired!
Please note that registration is mandatory in order to predict the number of visitors and the spaces required for holding the conferences. Thank you for your collaboration!
Programming of Robotics & Automation Show
- 9:30 a.m.: “Presentation on Machine Safety for robotic applications and machines” by MM. Jean-François Dussault and Simon Petitclerc – Guillevin Automation
- 10:30 a.m.: “Machine connectivity and data system architecture” by Mr. Martin Landry – Industrial Intelligence
- DINNER-CONFERENCE (12 p.m.) : “Setting up without screwing up! Let’s talk about real business! » a panel composed of Mr. Nicolas Marcoux, Armoires DLM , David Nadeau, SI Tactic , and Guy Roy, Industries PF
- 2 p.m.: “In the era of 4.0, discover the power of an MES (Manufacturing Execution System)” by Mr. Eric Thibaudeau and Mrs. Catherine Bouchard – Centris Technologies
- 3 p.m.: “A paperless office: The real gain is in automation” by Mr. Dominique Bernier – Loginnove
- 9:30 a.m.: “Financing of business innovations: examples and concrete cases” by Mr. Ghislain Nadeau – Prompt Innovation
- 10:30 a.m.: “Beginning and making concrete progress in robotization” by Mr. Alexandre Paré – Revtech Systèmes
- DINNER-CONFERENCE (12 p.m.) : “Artificial intelligence, the solution to the labor shortage” by Mr. Hugues Foltz – Vooban
- 2 p.m.: “How to properly secure risk areas for robotic machines” by MM. Jean-François Dussault and Simon Petitclerc – Guillevin Automation
- 3 p.m.: “Your data is worthless if your systems are not integrated” by Ms. Anne-Marie St-Pierre and Mr. Jessy Abran – Decide4ction
Visitor cost : free (registration required)
Cost for participation in a dinner-conference
member : $65
non-member : $80
How to participate?
People wishing to participate in the Robotics & Automation Show must first register by completing an online form. To register or to consult the complete program of the Show, go to the website of Développement économique Nouvelle-Beauce in the “Events and training” tab. This is a great opportunity to allow the directors and supervisors responsible for the production component to come and be inspired!
Guillevin Automation: What You Need to Know
Guillevin Automation began in Quebec, Canada. They have been a group since 1983. There are four branches in Canada that span from coast to coast. There is the Pacific branch in British Columbia, another serves Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. Then there is the Ontario branch which supports the East region. The East region has 25 electrical branches, with locations in Quebec, Ontario, Ottawa, and Cornwall. Guillevin supports all these branches and are there to help their customers with over 40 decades of know-how.