April 28, 2022
If you have ever struggled to install a 4-post rack shelf on your own, the Rack Rail Support (RRS Series) is going to save you a lot of time and frustration.
Installs in Seconds
- Insert the RRS into the rack rail below the desired rack unit.
- Extend and rest your rack equipment ears on the RRS at both ends of the rack.
- Now effortlessly install your equipment and remove the support.
- •Constructed of 14 gauge steel.
- •Options to fit either threaded rail, square or round hole rails.
- •Tool-free design.
- •Package of four (4).
- •Speeds up and simplifies installation of deeper, awkward to install rack equipment.
- •Finished in smooth grey powder paint finish.
- •TAA compliant for GSA Schedule purchases.
- •RoHS and REACH compliant
- •Manufactured in North America
- •Patent Pending
To learn more about the Rack Rail Support (RRS Series) from Hammond Manufacturing, click here