November 22, 2022
The POWER CAGE CLAMP® provides the proper clamping force for conductors up to 35, 50, 95 and 185 mm2 (2, 2/0, 4/0 AWG and 350 kcmil). WAGO’s high-current, rail-mount terminal blocks are ideal for energy-intensive applications in machinery and equipment manufacturing, as well as energy production. These terminal blocks are also approved for Ex e applications.
- •Perfect for every application: Meet the most stringent requirements, including those specified for railway and marine applications
- •Suitable for harsh conditions: Resistant to hot and cold – even under the heaviest of loads
- •Vibration-proof, maintenance-free spring pressure connection technology
For DIN-Rail Mounting
WAGO’s high-current, rail-mount terminal blocks are available in four sizes for the connection range 6 to 185 mm2(16 AWG–350 kcmil). Smaller cross sections for supplying control cabinet lighting or other applications can be connected with power taps.
- •Easy to use: Even conductors that are difficult to bend can be easily connected, since the locking tab keeps the clamp open for hands-free wiring
- •Fast termination: No time-consuming preparation – no ring terminals or ferrules required
- •Alway reliable: Perfect clamping force – independent of operator skill
To learn more about the POWER CAGE CLAMP® from WAGO, click here