April 25, 2023
Exor, a leading provider of industrial automation solutions, is proud to announce the release of its latest product, the Exor X5 Wireless HMI. This cutting-edge device is designed to revolutionize the way industrial operators interact with their machines and equipment.
The Exor X5 features a sleek and durable design, with a 5-inch colour display and a user-friendly interface. It utilizes the latest wireless technology, allowing operators to access and control their machines from anywhere on the production floor. The device also includes a built-in web server, enabling remote access and monitoring from any web-enabled device.
In addition to its advanced connectivity capabilities, the Exor X5 also boasts a range of powerful features, including:
- Real-time data acquisition and visualization
- Customizable alarms and notifications
- Advanced reporting and data analysis tools
- Compatibility with a wide range of industrial protocols
The Exor X5 is the perfect solution for industrial operators looking to improve efficiency, increase productivity, and reduce downtime. It is suitable for use in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, food and beverage, and energy.
- Linux-based open platform
- System settings by web browser
- 2 Ethernet ports for network separation WAN/LAN
- Dual-band Wi-Fi for safety communication to handheld devices
- Ready for Corvina Cloud secure remote connectivity
- Supports JMobile protocols including OPC UA server and client
Exor is proud to announce the release of its eX707M Web industrial HMI. Designed for industrial automation applications, this advanced HMI offers an integrated web server, making it ideal for use in modern factory automation systems.
The eX707M Web features a high-resolution 7-inch color TFT display, with a 800×480 pixels resolution. It is equipped with a powerful and fast CPU, with a Cortex-A8 600 MHz processor and a RAM of 512MB. It also includes a built-in web server that allows users to access the HMI through a web browser from any device connected to the same network. This allows for easy monitoring and control of the system from a remote location, as well as reducing the need for dedicated programming software.