August 17, 2021
The PAS4000 software platform completes the PSS 4000 automation system – and it’s completely simple! Users can program or configure all controllers in this control centre – including from distributed control systems. So users always have an optimum overview of their entire automation project!
Two worlds converge in PAS4000. So users will find functions for safety and automation on one and the same interface. Blocks for automation and safety make it easier for those to create automation programs. The PAS4000 software platform comprises editors for PLC programming and configuration as well as software blocks for the PSSuniversal PLC and PSSuniversal multi control systems.
To learn more about PAS400 – watch the video tutorial here.
New system release for the automation system PSS 4000 1.22
Download projects without software
Now users can prepare the data for operating your machine via an indirect project download, without any connection between the software PAS4000 and user’s devices.
It’s as simple as this:
One’s project is divided into individual device projects. You can save these device projects together with the naming data on SD cards or in a directory. To complete the indirect download, transfer the device projects manually to the devices by inserting the SD card into a device and performing the deliberate operator action, for example.
IEC61131 programming possible wit
In PAS4000 you can now also use the programming language Sequential Function Chart (SFC).
You can use this graphics-oriented language to create program and function block type POUs.
The benefit to you: The instruction part is displayed graphically.
- New PITmode blocks in the PAS4000 library
- New API commands
- Open existing project: This command opens an existing project.
- Delete block
- Output list of all POUs in the project
- The operator terminals in the PMI v8 series are now also supported
- PMI v807
- PMI v812
- PMI v815
Create projects simply, quickly and intuitively – Benefits
- Safety and automation in one platform
- Easy PLC programming and configuration
- Project creation for the PSSuniversal PLC and PSSuniversal multi controllers
- PASmulti graphics program editor for configuration and structuring
- Simple combination of PAS IL, PAS STL, and PAS LD with PASmulti
- Reduction in errors thanks to pre-defined, reusable blocks
- Clearly structured project management
- Licensing using the proven PASunits points system
- Direct project link between PAS4000 and PASvisu project
- Shorter project times thanks to hardware-independent project creation