August 27, 2021
Allied Electronics & Automation added three new suppliers to its industrial controls roster this August, including Isostatic, Real Time Automation (RTA), and Hub City. New products from these suppliers are now available at www.alliedelec.com.
Allied continues to expand its roster of more than 550 world-class suppliers with two additional suppliers, Marsh Bellofram Precision Controls for its pneumatics and fluid control products and icotek for cable management products in wire and cable.
Allied’s recently added suppliers include:
- – Marsh Bellofram Precision Controls specializes in designing and manufacturing air and gas pressure regulators, relays, servo pressure controllers, I/Ps and E/Ps, analog circuit card pressure transducers and regulators, FRLs, and accessories for critical OEM, HVAC, and industrial applications.
- – Isostatic is a leading provider of standard and made-to-order bronze bushings and related bearing products in North America. It has accomplished this by offering the largest selection of high-quality inch and metric sizes, available for quick shipment at competitive prices through a nationwide network of local, knowledgeable, and experienced distributor partners.
- – Real Time Automation (RTA), established in 1989, specializes in making easy-to-use connectivity products, source code protocol stacks, and OEM solutions for use by control engineers on factory floors everywhere.
- – Hub City is a leading manufacturer of gearboxes and gear drives, whose product offerings are some of the most extensive standard product lines in the industry. It includes a wide range of worm gear, bevel gear, parallel shaft, and in-line speed reducers, speed increasers, and mounted bearings. Hub City has provided power transmission products for use in packaging, recreation, transportation, military, construction, arts and entertainment, communication, material handling, medical and food processing equipment. Over 50% of Hub’s products are either modified or completely customized. One of the best benefits of doing business with the Hub City brand is its exceptional engineering capabilities.
- – icotek, makers of smart cable management systems, has been developing high-quality, innovative solutions since 1995. icotek’s split cable glands and EMC solutions are ideal for today’s mechanical engineering and plant construction industries. Our expanding portfolio of products includes icotek cable entry systems for pre-terminated and non-terminated cables, as well as a full range of EMC shielding solutions
Allied continues to add products and suppliers to its facilities cleaning and maintenance inventory. As part of its focus on improving the customer experience, Allied will continue to expand its product portfolio throughout 2021 and beyond to meet customers’ wide-ranging needs. In 2020, the company added more than 50 new best-in-class suppliers to its linecard, bringing more than 10,000 new ready-to-ship product lines to customers. Allied has also recently doubled the capacity of its Fort Worth distribution center and provides online customers with tens of thousands of 360-degree high-resolution images, more than 1.1 million up-to-date product data sheets, expert advice on a wide range of topics, and a connection to the company’s global DesignSpark free online engineering collaboration platform.
For more information, visit www.alliedelec.com.